Ingredients and Instructions:
- In a large bowl, add 2 cups of almond flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of organic butter , 4 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk, a dash of vanilla, 2 tablespoons of Karen Berrios Maca Powder and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened apple sauce and mix
- Add to a lined baking pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup of mashed baked sweet potato, this was about 1/4 of one large sweet potato for me!
- Add 1 serving of chocolate and 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips for the top!
- Add to the blondies once they are baked and have cooled for 10 minutes
- Allow to sit in the fridge to set for 1 hour and enjoy!
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...