Ingredients and Instructions:
- Whisk together 2 TBS of unsweetened apple sauce or liquid coconut oil, 2 TBS of nut butter, 2 TBS of unsweetened almond milk and 1 TSP of agave.
- Add in 1 TSP of baking powder, 1 cup of whole wheat flour and 2 TBS of Karen Berrios Cacao Powder to the wet ingredients and mix
- Form into cookies and add to a lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk and 2 tablespoons of water until it reaches a frosting like consistency. You may need to add more water if too thick!
- When the cookies have cooled, spread a layer of the frosting onto one cookie and sandwich it with the other. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Vivian Drury @looking_radishing