CRYSTAL'S BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- 1 cup frozen blueberries - microwave 30-45 secs to soften them up
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender (add a dash of oat milk if too thick).
- Pour 1/4 cup at a time onto nonstick pan sprayed with coconut oil and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with pumpkin spice pecan butter, berries, and coconut yogurt.
Courtesy of Crystal Tan @healthfulcrystal