- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of salt
Pour all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until obtaining a homogenous paste.
Meanwhile, you can preheat the waffle maker. When the waffle maker is hot, pour the mixture in slowly. Make sure to cook them with care!
Once cooked, place them carefully on a plate, add some fruit and cinnamon on top, and, if you like, drizzle honey or yacon syrup to taste. Enjoy!