KATEY'S HORMONE HEALING PROTEIN BALLS
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite flavored protein powder (chocolate or vanilla works great)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon of chopped up goji berries
- 1 tablespoon of Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- In a small bowl, put in your protein powder, maca, and water. MIX until a doughy like consistency is formed.
- Seperate them into three pieces and roll each one into a ball in your hands.
- Chop up your goji berries and take your cacao nibs and sprinkle them in three equal parts all over a plate.
- Gently roll each ball over an area of goji berries and cacao nibs.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Courtesy of Katey Yurko @thevioletfog