KATEY'S HORMONE HEALING PROTEIN BALLS
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite flavored protein powder (chocolate or vanilla works great)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon of chopped up goji berries
- 1 tablespoon of Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- In a small bowl, put in your protein powder, maca, and water. MIX until a doughy like consistency is formed.
- Seperate them into three pieces and roll each one into a ball in your hands.
- Chop up your goji berries and take your cacao nibs and sprinkle them in three equal parts all over a plate.
- Gently roll each ball over an area of goji berries and cacao nibs.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Courtesy of Katey Yurko @thevioletfog
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...