KAREN'S MACA CHIA COOKIES
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, maca powder, and chia seeds
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients
- Roll into balls and flatten into cookies. place on a greased pan and bake for 9-12 minutes
- Makes about 18 cookies
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karelizwellness.karenberrios
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...
Ingredients and Instructions: Blend together: 1 banana, frozen 2 dates for sweetness 2 handfuls ice 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 scoop c...
Ingredients: Brownie layer: 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1/2 cup applesa...
Ingredients: 2/3 cup oat flour 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 3 bananas, mashed 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup coconut sugar 3 tsp baking powder...