KAREN'S MACA CHIA COOKIES
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, maca powder, and chia seeds
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients
- Roll into balls and flatten into cookies. place on a greased pan and bake for 9-12 minutes
- Makes about 18 cookies
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karenberriosblog
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...