KATEY'S GUT FRIENDLY MINI CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 cup thick yogurt like greek yogurt (if you use coconut yogurt and it’s more runny, you will need more flour)
- 1 Tablespoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- Cinnamon (to be sprinkled over)
- Blueberries (to be sprinkled over or mixed in- as much or as little as you desire)
- Optional: Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs to sprinkle on top once done baking
Combine the flour, lucuma, and yogurt. Mix and then knead it into a dough.
After it’s kneaded into a dough, roll out into long rods. Sometimes it helps to lay extra flour out while rolling these out.
Roll each rod up (like a cinnamon roll) and place into a baking dish. You can sprinkle blueberries and cinnamon on top or roll them into the rods.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
After it cools, optional toppings are nut butters, maple syrup, honey, vegan butter, or cacao nibs.
Courtesy of Katey Yurko @thevioletfog
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...