KETO PUMPKIN & LUCUMA PANCAKES
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 whole eggs or vegan egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled oats, Almond or coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Ginger Root Powder
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until fully combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy with vegan cream cheese as a perfect breakfast, snack or dinner.