- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 jalapeno chili, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
Preheat oven to 450ºF (232ºC).
Mix potatoes with coconut oil, 1/2 teaspoon pink salt and pepper.
On baking sheet, roast potatoes evenly; roast between 30-35 minutes until golden and crispy, stirring.
In blender, blend cashews, camu camu powder, lemon juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pink salt, nutritional yeast, and jalapeno with 1 cup water, mix until smooth.
In a saucepan; heat on medium-low 5 minutes or until warm, stirring occasionally. Makes almost 2 cups.
Place in a bowl, serve with roasted baby potatoes and... Enjoy!
Storage in a refrigerator about to 1 day.